The permissions in Docketbook are very granular with just about every task within the system able to be switched on or off. We have crated a set of standard roles in your company that should cover most situations. If you need to modify the roles we recommend contacting support (just open a chat session using the icon on the bottom right of this screen).
The standard roles are as follows:
- Administrator - Has full access to the system
- Power User - Can edit resources, categories, UoM's and templates but cannot configure organisations nor organisation groups.
- Editor - Has edit access to all Orders, Jobs and Dockets
- My Work - Can see only jobs assigned and dockets completed by that individual
- Reader - Has read access to all Orders, Jobs and Dockets
For more detailed information on roles, please contact our support team.