When a customer sends you an order on Docketbook you will need to "Review and Accept" it before dockets can be created for it.
Note that the order comes through with a "Description" detail per line item. This is a description of the requested item that the customer has entered.
You need to select the resource from your Docketbook resource list that matches the description requested from the customer. This process is described below.
Under "Orders" in Docketbook, any order with a "Review" status has been sent to you from a customer
- Click on the order you want to review
Once you've opened the order, click on "Review and Accept"
If you have more than one docket template, you will be asked to select the template this order should use
- Next, you need to click "Select Resource" to select the billable item that matches the description
- Select the matching resource, and then click on "Done"
Note - you can also click on "Search" if you would like to see other resources available to link. If after clicking "Search" you still can't find the correct resource, you can create the required resource by clicking "Add a New Resource"
- Once you have linked each "Description" to your selected resource, click on "Accept Order"
- The order status will change to "Accepted", and dockets can now be created for this order