Units of measure are used to measure the work you do (e.g. Hours) or the materials you deliver or use (e.g. Tons).
Units of measure are attached to a resource. If you need to use two different units of measure for single resource you might consider creating two version of that resource, one for each UoM.
Changing a unit of measure will affect future dockets. Past dockets will retain the units of measure with which they were created.
Managing Units of Measure
1. New Unit of Measure
- Click on the icon.
- Enter an Abbreviation (e.g. M) and a Description (e.g. Metres)
- Select Save.
2. Edit a Unit of Measure
- Select the line item you would like to edit
- The 'Edit Unit of Measure' dialog, update the Abbreviation and Description
- Select Save
3. Delete a Unit of Measure
- Select the checkbox(es) of the Unit of Measure you would like to delete.
- Click on the icon, and select Delete Resource(s)
- Click on the confirmation message Yes, delete it!