Resources are the name we use for Products, People, Materials and so on - simply put, it's the things you provide that you would normally put on a docket.
Resources are grouped into Resource Categories, which not only organise your resources, but allow them to be treated differently when adding them to a docket. More about that in the Docket Templates area.
To get to the Resources page, follow the steps below.
1. Go to the Settings icon on the right side of the page.
2. Click the "Resources" Tab
3. Click on the icon
1. New Resource
- Click on the icon
- Enter the Name, Identifier (code), select a resource category and unit of measure from the list
- Select the Save icon
2. Edit a Resource
- Select the icon on the resource you would like to edit
- Update the Name, Identifier (code), select a resource category and unit of measure from the list
- Select the icon
3. Delete a Resource
- Select the checkbox(es) of the Resource you would like to delete.
- Click on the icon, and select Delete Selected Resource(s)
- Click on the confirmation message Yes, delete it!.
Resources can be created (or edited) in a Excel spreadsheet and uploaded to Docketbook to streamline the data entry process.
The Excel spreadsheet should have the following column headings.
|Resource name / Billable item (Required)||Resource ID (Optional)||Resource Category (Required)||Unit of charge (Required)|