Resources are the name we use for Products, People, Materials and so on - simply put, it's the things you provide that you would normally put on a docket.
Resources are grouped into Resource Categories, which not only organise your resources, but allow them to be treated differently when adding them to a docket. More about that in the Docket Templates area.
1. New Resource
- Click on the icon
- Enter the Name, Identifier (code), select a resource category and unit of measure from the list
- Select the Save icon
2. Edit a Resource
- Select the icon on the resource you would like to edit
- Update the Name, Identifier (code), select a resource category and unit of measure from the list
- Select the icon
3. Delete a Unit of Measure
- Select the checkbox(es) of the UoM you would like to delete.
- Click on the icon, and select Delete Selected Resource(s)
- Click on the confirmation message Yes, delete it!.
Resources can be created (or edited) in a spreadsheet and uploaded to Docketbook to streamline the data entry process.
The spreadsheet should have the following column headings.
|Unique Identifier||Name||Identifier||Resource Category||Unit of Measure|
Once uploaded you will remove the top (header) row, check for errors and complete the import.