Permissions to control member's accessibility to different features and information within a company's Docketbook.
Docketbook have created a set of roles to apply to member profiles, depending on your company's privacy preferences and what job the member needs to do. If however these roles do not suit your needs we can customise the permissions for you, just send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administrator - Access all areas including Docket Templates, Resources, Members, Contacts, as well as complete Order, Job and Docket permissions. Excludes managing the Docketbook Plan, see Adding an Administrator if this member needs to change Docketbook subscriptions.
- Power User - This role sits between an Administrator and an Editor, enabling full access to all Summary Reports, Orders, Jobs and Dockets and the ability to manage resources but not members or docket templates.
- Editor - Permission to create and edit Orders, Jobs and Dockets and maintain Contacts but excludes access to administrative settings.
- Read Only - as the name suggests, this role has read (not edit) access to Orders, Jobs and Dockets
- My Work - this role is targeted at operators who only see jobs allocated to them and dockets they create.
- Global Member - is a special role that gives the user permission to see the company but that is all. In a company structure that contains multiple groups, the Global Member role is used to ensure they can see the company to be able to navigate to the project they have been allocated.