Docketbook have created a set of roles to apply to user profiles, depending on your company's privacy preferences and what job the user needs to do.
- Administrator - Access all areas including Docket Templates, Resources, users, Contacts, as well as complete Order, Job and Docket permissions. Excludes managing the Docketbook Plan, see Adding an Administrator if this user needs to change Docketbook subscriptions.
- Power User - This role sits between an Administrator and an Editor, enabling full access to all Summary Reports, Orders, Jobs and Dockets and the ability to manage resources but not users or docket templates.
- Editor - Permission to create and edit Orders, Jobs and Dockets and maintain Contacts but excludes access to administrative settings.
- Reader - as the name suggests, this role can only read (not edit) Orders, Jobs and Dockets
- My Work - this role is targeted at operators who only see jobs allocated to them and dockets they create.
- Global Member- is a special role that gives the user permission to see the company but that is all. In a company structure that contains multiple groups, the Global Member role is used to ensure they can see the company to be able to navigate to the project they have been allocated.