The Template Settings page controls some of the additional features available in dockets.
- Name - keep the name relatively short so it doesn't take up too much space on the mobile app!
- Published - should this template be visible to end users or is it still a work in progress?
- Terms and conditions - upload a PDF version of your Terms and Conditions and they will appear as a link on the signing page.
- Resource Summary Settings - this allows you to include only line types flagged as billable when lines are added up on a docket. By using this feature you can have non-billable items listed, but not impacting the total quantities charged on the docket.
- PDF Export Settings - allows you to remove sections from the PDF version of the docket. They will still be visible in the 'on platform' view but this allows you to easily tidy up the view.
- Order Prefill settings - can be used to expose docket fields at Order level to allow them to be filled in once and used many times. With this setting, the fields completed on the order will be inherited for each new docket created.