Instead of having your operators fill out the same information every day, why not prefill this information for them using orders? Dockets created from the order will inherit the information you entered on the order. Say you needed the site supervisor's name to appear on all dockets, and the site supervisor is always the same for the job. You could save your operators time by entering this information once off on the order's time by entering this information once off on the order.
How to prefill docket fields:
- Go into Settings
- Select "Docket Templates"
- Select the relevant docket template
- Select "Settings"
- Scroll down to "Order Prefill Settings"
- Click the drop-down arrow below "Add a new field"
- Select the field you would like to prefill
- Then click on "Save template"Go to the Orders section of Docketbook
- Click the "+" to create a new order
- Under the "Docket Fields" section of the order, enter the information you would like to prefill
- Enter your other order information (such as customer and items)
- Save and send your order
The next time your operators create a docket from this order, they'll have these fields perfectly prefilled!