Docketbook requires an Internet connection and is only compatible with Google Chrome web browser to be able use and access Docketbook correctly from your personal computer or Mac.
If you are having issues like not being able to see Dockets, Orders or Jobs using Docketbook on a PC or Mac, it can be resolved by ensuring you are using the latest version of Google Chrome and/or clearing your web browser cache. Please see below for troubleshooting steps.
To ensure you are using the latest version of Google Chrome web browser, follow the steps below.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click Help. About Google Chrome.
- Click Update Google Chrome. Important: If you can't find this button, you're on the latest version.
- Click Relaunch.
To clear your web browser cache, follow the steps below on your web browser to do so.
- In the URL bar enter: chrome://settings/clearBrowserData
- Select Time Range > All Time option. From there ensure the following are all ticked:
- Browsing History
Cookies and other site data
Cached images and files
Click Clear Data
- Exit all browser windows, then re-open the browser and try to use Docketbook again
If issues persist, please get in touch with Docketbook Support via firstname.lastname@example.org