Docket Field - is where you would of added a space with specific question for use on your dockets. Fields can be text, multi-line, number, date, time or select fields. The 'Design your Own' sections allow you to create and add custom fields as required.
Available Field types include:
- Text - single line text field. The apps store the field in history making an easy quick select for past values
- Multi-line - where more detailed information is required, this allows multiple lines of text to be recorded
- Boolean - displays a simple On/Off switch.
- Number - displays the numeric keyboard and only allows numbers to be recroded
- Date - records a date field
- Time - records a time (defaults to the current time)
- Select - allows selection from a set of values in a drop down list.
For steps to edit or change/modify the docket field name on your existing Docket, follow the steps below.
Step. 1 Log into Docketbook on your computers Google Chrome web browser and select the "Settings" tog.
Step. 2 Select the Fields Tab
Step. 3 Click on the specific field you want to edit or change the name.
Step 4. When you click the specific field, you'll be able to edit the name of the field and then click next to confirm if you want the field to be mandatory before you can save the change.